What to Charge for Cleaning Services
Note* The 2 resources below are not E-Books. They are information material on how to price cleaning services and how to professionally clean a home.
I have combined the 2 Cleaning Resources and am now offering them both for one low price.Purchase How to Price House Cleaning Services and How to Professionally Clean a Home for $18.50 for both resources.
Are you just starting a cleaning business and have no idea what to charge for your services? Do you need help with knowing how to clean a home professionally?
My name is Patti and I am the owner of Aromatherapy Naturals.
How to Price House Cleaning Services
How to Price House Cleaning Services Includes:
- Different variables to consider when pricing house cleaning
- Pricing house cleaning by the square foot
- Pricing house cleaning by the hour
- Rates for weekly, bi-weekly and monthly cleanings
- Rates for one time thorough cleanings
- Rates for move-in/out cleanings
- Rates for apartment turnover services
- Add on service rates (ovens, inside refrigerator/freezer and windows)
- How to give an estimate by phone, online or in person
- Forms of payment and collecting payment
- What to do if payment is not made at time of cleaning
- and more...
Note* The rates in this resource are for house cleaning services and add on home cleaning services only. The download does not include commercial cleaning rates.
How to Professionally Clean a Home
Cleaning professionally is totally
different than cleaning your own home. Cleaning a home professionally
involves a lot of detail work. Clients are paying for a luxury service
and they expect and deserve their home to be cleaned professionally!
How to Professionally Clean a Home Includes:
1) Initial Thorough Cleanings
2) Maintenance Cleanings for One Cleaning Person
3) Maintenance Cleanings for a Two Person Cleaning Team
4) Maintenance Cleanings for a Three Person Cleaning Team
5) Detailed Cleaning for Each Room of a Home
6) Curio Cabinets, China Cabinets and Chandelier Cleaning
7) Bed Linen Service
8) Move-In/Move-Out Cleanings and Apartment Turnover Services
9) Window Cleaning
10)The Little Extras you Can Do for Your Clients
11)Add on Services
12 Extending Your Business by Adding on Additional Services
13)List of Best Cleaning Equipment and Where to Purchase
14)Problems you May Encounter and What to do About Them
To purchase the Cleaning Resources click the add to cart button below and you will be transferred to a secure server to make payment. After your payment is made you will receive an email with a link to download and view the resources. You can then save the Cleaning Resources to your computer.
Both Resources for $18.50