- Granite is a natural stone, a "green" choice for your home and a product that must be treated with special care.
- The issue with a natural stone like granite is that granite is soft and dissolves in acids. This is why vinegar or any sort of acidic cleaner is out of the question.
- Aromatherapy Naturals Granite and Marble Cleaner was designed to meet the everyday needs of special surfaces like granite and natural stone.
- It's mild, gentle, perfectly neutral formula will safely clean all your granite and marble surfaces leaving them spotless and free of film. And did we mention it smells great, too?
Taking Care of Your Granite:
- Wipe spills immediately. Grease can absorb into granite.
- Avoid abrasive granite cleaners (even "soft scrub" style pastes).
Don't use acidic cleaners like vinegar.
- Never use Windex on granite as it can cause pitting or dulling.
Also available in Super Concentrates and Single Refills
Bottle Size: One 35oz bottle or one 16oz bottle with sprayer included.
Unlock sprayer and turn to either spray or stream position. Spray on any granite or marble surface and wipe clean. No rinsing required.
"Purchased the Natural Granite Cleaner in hopes of replacing the more toxic, commercial versions. Selected a citrus scent. Was skeptical at first, not sure if it would clean as well as it's "toxic cousin". I was pleasantly surprised! Not only does it clean, disinfect (naturally) and polish my granite, it leaves a delightfully clean, fresh scent. No harsh, harmful, chemical smells. Love this product! "Sandy, Vacaville California
"LOVE ALL my aromatherapy naturals products, but I especially love the granite cleaner! I use it daily....love the smell and love how easily it cleans my granite countertops. I know that if my food or my children touch the countertops that there are no toxic chemicals getting on them!" Molly
Read more reviews....